Electric Bike 24 Hour Trial
You can now test a range of our electric bikes available in the shop. The cost for Electric Bike 24 Hour Trial is £99 (plus £2 booking Fee), however this will be included in the electric bike price if you decide to purchase one.
To reserve your 24 Hour trial simply use our booking system below.
Terms and conditions for Electric Bike 24 Hour Trial.
1. By participating in Electric Bike 24 Hour Trial, you agree to abide by all terms and conditions set out below.
2. Subject to availability, a demonstration Electric Bike is available for 24 Hour Trial from participating Velo Times Limited.
3. You must meet the Rider Eligibility Criteria set out below.
4. You agree to keep the Demonstration Electric Bike in your possession and under your control at all times and you will not permit any other person from outside to ride the Demonstration Electric Bike.
5. You agree that by undertaking the Electric Bike 24 Hour Trial, you will comply with Velo Times Limited insurance policy in relation to the Demonstration Electric Bike.
6. The Demonstration Electric Bike must be returned to Velo Times Limited at the date agreed. The Demonstration Electric Bike must be returned in the same condition as received prior to the FREE Trial.
7. You are responsible on demand for any insurance excess for damages, claims, demands, costs and expenses arising out of the rider’s use of the Demonstration E-Bike.
8. You are liable for any penalty, fine or fixed penalty in relation to offences committed by employees in respect of the Demonstration Electric Bike during the Electric Bike 24 Hour Trial.
9. You must not use the Demonstration Electric Bike for hire or reward, racing, pace making, reliability trials, speed tests and the towing of any trailer or for any unlawful purpose. The Demonstration Electric Bike cannot be taken abroad.
10. No responsibility is accepted by Velo Times Limited under this agreement for any personal effects or belongings lost or damaged during the test ride.
11. No accessories or parts are to be removed from or affixed to the Demonstration Electric Bike. The Demonstration Electric Bike must not be altered in any way.
12. You consent to Velo Times Limited using your details for marketing purposes and for the administration of a promotion relating to the 24 Hour Trial (unless you have indicated otherwise).
13. Electric Bike can travel up to 80 miles per full charge, however actual range may vary due to riding style, road condition and other factors outside our control. Electric Bike emits zero CO2 emissions whilst riding.
14. For riding beyond the range of the Electric Bike battery, rider can still use the Electric Bike as a normal bicycle.
15. You agree for Velo Times Limited to use and share any photos and videos which include our electric bikes during your 24 Hours trial period.
16. You agree for Velo Times Limited to collect and use any travel data stored in the electric bikes during your 24 Hours trial period.
17.You agree to provide Velo Times Limited a written account of your Electric bike experience at the end of your trial period. This is to be used by Velo Times for marketing purposes.
18. Velo Times Limited may apply additional Terms and Conditions to the 24 Hour Trial -please consult with us for further details. Velo Times Limited accepts no liability if we are unable to provide you with a 24 Hour Trial of the demonstration Electric Bike. Velo Times Limited reserve the right to prevent participants from taking part in a 24 Hour Trial if they believe that the participant is not fit to ride.
They reserves the right to decline or withdraw/terminate the test ride and its use at any time without prior notice.
19. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by or construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Velo Times Limited DISCLAIMER
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude Velo Times Limited liability for
death or personal injury resulting from our negligence,
fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and
(c) any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
In all other respects, Velo Times Limited excludes all liability for uninsured losses
RIDER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
1. Rider must be aged between 18 and 95 years old.
2. Personal details of each rider are required for insurance and marketing purposes.
3. Valid Photo ID (driving licence or passport) is required for the 24 Hours Trial period.